I have already received a few of the eary bird fall catalogs and I am beyond ready. While I love summer, there is always so much going on in the fall and so many fun holidays, parties, and events. Fire in the fireplace? Watching movies on a cold night? Boots and Scarves? Sign me up. My birthday is in a few short days and to me, it always feels like my birthday is the very beginning of fall festivities. While I don't plan on doing anything crazy because let's face it..those days are gone and 26 isn't a big birthday, I am still excited to celebrate. My sweet, sweet mom took me on an early birthday shopping trip to Anthropologie (mom's are the best aren't they?) and I just had to post about a few of my new loves...
The colors on this scarf? To die. Just think about how many different things you can wear it with.
While browsing at the store, my mom calls me over and says "This looks like you." Don't mind if I do.
This baby is now on sale. Go quickly!
I bought this adorable striped t to wear under...
Love. Love. and lots more love. Come on fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment