I am a hair product-aholic. If my hair dresser or anyone for that matter tells me that their new product is sure to give me Texas-sized hair and make it super shiny, sign me up! I have a few recent purchases that I just had to share with you! I love all things Bumble and Bumble. I recently became a big fan of Does it All Styling spray.I use this product after drying, just before styling and I love it. It definitely keeps the style going all day long.
I was wanting the beachy, summer waves but I just couldn't get the right look with a regular curling iron. I decided to do a little browsing in Ulta when I stumbled upon this baby. The Conair Infiniti is super easy to use and very inexpensive.

I have that curling iron too!!! Only problem is I don't know how to do it that well! I need a lesson pronto! I will bring a bottle of wine ;)
ReplyDelete