Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Lovin...

Here are a few little pretties that I am loving right now! Just might have to add a few of these to my birthday wish-list next month. Yes I am going to be 26 and still have a birthday list :)


I recently just discovered Elizabeth McKay and I am in love. How cute is this dress? Anything with a funky pattern like this and I am all about it. While the clothes are a little pricy, I definitely believe in a birthday splurge. You can find this dress and more super cute summer wear by clicking here!

I NEED! I love big pieces such as this one by MAX&CHLOE and what a great way to show my new, married initials! ;) It comes in different colors and a smaller style as well. Like it? Purchase it here.


I love anything/everything by Michael Kors, especially the watches. I have a pair of gold and silver earrings that would go perfect with this pretty!

Lastly, shoes and bags are my addiction and this one caught my eye instantly. It is by Big Buddha and it comes in taupe (shown), black, and grey. I love the taupe color especially because you can wear it with black or brown or any other color for that matter.

So that is my list of loves. What are you eyeing this summer?!

No comments:

Post a Comment