Even though Rick and I are housesitting while my mom and stepdad are living in Africa (what a great way to save up some "mula" right?), I can't help but dream about what our future house will look like and the designing that comes with it. I think about a big, open kitchen because I definitely believe that when guests come over, this is where they usually end up. I think about a fireplace with several candles around it. The possibilities are endless!
Now I'm no Martha Stewart. If you know me, you know I'm not just being polite by saying that. I don't have that knack for decorating or designing...anything. However, thanks to the blog world and lots of magazines for inspiration, I am a firm believer that anyone can decorate to their own personal taste.
I was doing a little research when I stumbled upon these beauties...




Isn't the expression, "dream big?" Mission accomplished. Rick and I always like to play the game of asking one another what we would do if we won the lottery tonight. Well folks, this is it! That dark, eggplant living room.. I die. I would probably have to make a few adjustments where it wasn't so "girly and purpley" (as Rick describes it) but I'm in love. I love the classic elegance of all the rooms. And what about that big old-fashioned tub? Love. What are you dreaming about on this Monday?
No comments:
Post a Comment