My how the holidays go by quicker and quicker the older we get. I hope everyone had a very happy new year!! I am so excited about this year and can't wait for all that is in store for us in 2011. A few of my personal resolutions include working on my teaching career, finding and sticking to a gym, and to read more.
What a wonderful first weekend of the new year it was! The weather was beautiful and it was so nice to spend lots of "girl" time with my mom. Today we went and did some wedding shopping and I found my shoes and earrings! I knew my ideal wedding shoes would be heels that were not too high, something with a little bling, and I felt would be comfortable enough for dancing (which I will be doing A LOT of) and we succeeded! SHOE LOVE IS TRUE LOVE.
We also went looking for a M.O.B. dress but unfortunately, we were not successful. My mom is wanting a long dress that when she sees, she will know it is the one for her.We certainly still have time but if you have any suggestions of places, we are all ears. Now that we are in 2011, I know that the big day will be here before we know it. We have a few little things left but those we can do easily and take care of any of the small details we may have left out along the way. You can't tell I'm excited, can you?! :)
I hope everyone has a very happy and most importantly, healthy 2011. Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment