To create a "fabu" Christmas list! Come on, don't we all have at least one item that we pick out each year and say "Ooh I could use one of these?!" Now that I work in this bea-utiful store, I have accumulated not one but several items to add to my list this year. In fact, several of the items would fit better on a fantasy Christmas list but hey if someone wants to buy it for me, I have to be prepared right?! I don't know what it is but I am a big believer that a great new blouse, shoes, or purse (or all if you really want my opinion :) ) can turn any type of day into a GREAT day.
My first item is this adorable dress! I love the colors and any dress that has some sort of belt or tie is a keeper in my book. You can also add different accessories to allow the dress to fit whatever the current season. I think it would look great with a cute pair of wedges for summer and when fall/winter rolls around, you could add tights and riding boots. Voila!

Now I am certainly fair when it comes to fashion and loving it all, but something about a girl and her shoes. Shoe love is true love. How appropriate that these are called Anticipation Heels as I am anticipating Santa answering my list and putting them under my tree! This is a shoe that would work well with endless colors. I adore the bow and think it really gives this pair that extra pop.
Lastly, this is where the fantasy part comes into play. This dress is one-of-a-kind. I love the colors and the pattern is so unique which to me, makes a dress. However, it is very pricy. A woman tried it on the other day and I had to refrain myself from looking too envious. I don't dare try it on because I know once I do, there's no going back. People probably won't want to eat at our wedding, right? Kidding.
All joking aside, my biggest wish has already been granted and that is to spend the holiday season with Rick and our families. Next year I will be so excited as it will be our first time to send holiday cards as Mr. and Mrs. Here's hoping you get everything on your wish list :)
P.S. Thank you to sweet Jamie for commenting on the blog! Now I know I am not a crazy lady writing to herself.


No comments:
Post a Comment