So I have to say I am not very impressed with the blogging world lately. I don't receive any kind of feedback from my blog as I do Facebook and wonder if anyone is even reading?! Are you out there readers??
I feel as if I haven't written about wedding planning in a while. We booked our honeymoon this past weekend!!! We decided on Zoetry in Riviera Maya. When we were planning we knew we wanted all-inclusive, a short plane ride, and adults only. Last Christmas we had an amazing vacation at Zoetry in Cabo and we were so excited to find out that they have a resort in Riviera Maya as well. For our anniversary someday I hope to make it to Zoetry in Punta Cana (hint hint Rick ;) ). If you are looking for a relaxing vacation where they make sure your glass is always full and you feel so refreshed when leaving, this is the place for you! I cannot say enough about it because they really do deliver everything promised. We are counting down to visiting here as husband and wife :)

Now we are down to the 6th month marker! Have I mentioned how fast it is going by? Crazy! In the beginning I felt as if time was moving slower than ever but now each month hurries by. Luckily, we only have a little bit of planning to do. The save the dates will go out next month (which I can't wait to tell you about) and then there are only a few little things that need to be decided. For now we are just enjoying the holiday season! I love the Christmas movies, the radio stations that are playing only Christmas tunes, all of the decorations and lights, and so much more. Speaking of lights, I swear Rick is adding new lights to the house every single day but you know what? I couldn't imagine the holidays without them now. I love how excited he gets to show me each new addition. Bob and my mom come home in a few weeks from Africa and I will be so excited to have Christmas at home with Rick, my family, and friends. Wishing all of you (hope I am not a crazy lady who writes to herself ha) a very happy holidays!! Love to all!
I AM!!! Ha :)
ReplyDeleteI wish there was a button or place you could click to "follow" your blog so it sends emails to my inbox when you put up a new post!
Oh wait!!! I see a yellow line under this box that says Subscribe by email!
DONE!
So loving your honeymoon spot!!! Hope to see you soon:)