Today is my fourth day at home with strep throat. FOURTH! I admit, it is nice to have a day at home every now and then but four is too many. It makes me sad that the sun is shining and not to mention it is Saturday(the best day of the week) and I am sitting here with my box of tissues watching The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills re-runs. DE-PRESS-ING. However, it is the perfect time to update the blog right?
Forgive me for being rude but I have not yet introduced the newest member of our family, Ringo!! He is a 1 year old Jack Russell Terrier who we have instantly fallen in love with. We heard that Ringo was needing a new home through my dad, who is the owner of Ringo's sister, Bebe. They are from the same litter and have the exact same cute spots on their tummy. Rick and I had discussed the idea of getting a dog but we knew that when we did, we did not want a newborn puppy. We also knew what a great dog Bebe is and we were very interested in this breed of dog. So the idea of adopting Ringo just felt right. Most importantly, he gets along very well with Mia. I have never had a boy dog before and I was a little nervous of the unknown but he fits in very well with our family :) I love that he follows us from room to room. He does have to be watched though because he is only a little over a year and he loves to explore. If we are like this with our pups, I can only imagine how we will be with our children. AND..it is pretty adorable to see how much Rick loves him. Here are a few pictures so far:
The beginning of 2011 has already been quite busy for us with work and wedding planning and I'm sure will stay busy until the wedding is over. I promise my next post will tell you all about our Save the Dates. Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment