Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Date is Saved...

FINALLY! So now that they have been mailed, I can finally talk about our fabulous Save The Date cards!!!! The ever so creative Jamie, whom I can't thank enough for all of her fabulous ideas and tips, told me about this company and I just had to check it out. I had seen several ideas using an engagement picture and while I love ours, I really wanted to do something different. I wanted to do something that people hadn't seen before.

Meet the company of Haley Hardcastle. Her website is www.haleyhardcastle.com and she offers any kind of invitation that your heart may desire. She was amazing to work with and everything was done through email. I haven't even met her or her company in person and just rave about my experience to everyone who asks, because they made it so easy! You are even allowed a few proofs to make sure everything is to your liking. Now, when I first saw them and myself not being Creative Cathy, I was wondering where to even begin. However, I was quickly reassured that it would be super easy and to leave the rest of the work up to the professionals. If you are looking for any kind of invitation and want to work with a company that will help you in any way possible in a timely manner, I would definitely say this is the company to use. Here is a little peak of ours(sorry about the lighting):


Hope to see you on June 4th ;) Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. love Hayley! She did all of my paper stuff for my wedding too!

    ReplyDelete