Wednesday, November 9, 2011

One more thing...

To add to my post below, I am a newly-OBSESSED fan of Modern Family. Seriously ya'll. I know I am so behind but Rick and I have just started watching and I can't get enough. We finished the first season in no time and I am a little sad at how quickly we are zipping through the second. For a while now, we wanted to find a show that we could enjoy together (I guess some guys aren't Glee fans hehe) but didn't know what to watch. After hearing the same suggestion over and over, we decided to join the club. And guess who would run for president of it? ME. All of the characters are very witty but I do have to say Cam and Mitchell are hysterical. With one humorous line after another, they get me every time. The Flash Mob episode that we watched last night really got me.


I laugh out loud every single time I watch this. How could you not? And how bad does Cam want to join in on the mob even though he is clueless about the routine? hehe.

If you haven't watched Modern Family, you know I would recommend it. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love Modern Family! It's one of the only shows my husband and I agree to watch together!

    ReplyDelete