HAPPY BIRTHDAY (tomorrow, November 8th) to my beautiful Mom!!! She is not only the best mom, but the best friend a girl could ever ask for! Most days I feel as if she knows me better than I know myself and I can't tell you how many times we finish each other's sentences with the same thought. If you don't already know, my mom is living in Africa right now with my stepdad. They live in Chad but luckily get to come home every few months. I am very, very close to my mom and it is extremely hard having her live so far away. We still chat everyday (thanks Facebook and TextMe iphone app) but it is not the same as having her home. Mom, I love you and hope you have the best birthday yet!!!


Gah! You look just like your mom! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteOh, I started a blog!
http://nameslessfornow1.blogspot.com
Thank you Mandell! Cant wait to read yours - yay!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Got your note about a girls night to the Nutcracker - would LOVE to join!!!
Yayyyy! Happy Birthday to your momma! I love that you guys are so close!
ReplyDelete