So I had recently made a little promise to myself, "Okay Lindsey. No more shopping for things you don't really NEED." Here's the problem. Is it ever really about need? When you see that perfect little party dress or that pair of heels that will literally go with everything in your closet, can't you always justify why it is a have-to?! Me too!
I had heard from a few people that Old Navy was now carrying Oklahoma State wear. If you haven't heard Oklahoma State is ranked number 3 right now - woo go Cowboys! The only problem was people were telling me that the Old Navy wasn't close by. Now when I get a text yesterday from a friend telling me that the Old Navy that is less than 5 minutes from my house has OSU clothes..well of course I am going to go!
Not only did I find some great clothes to wear to cheer on my Cowboys(I promise I only went in for OSU things..that was the plan atleast) but check out some of the other goodies I fell in love with:

Shawl-Collar Wrap Sweater - $44.94

Did I mention how afforable the prices are? You can't beat them. They had other teams clothing that you can check out here. I admit I hadn't been to Old Navy in quite a while but I will definitely be checking in more often!


No comments:
Post a Comment