Saturday, October 1, 2011

The moment I wake up...

I put on my make-up! Not really that exact instant but I love all-things make-up. There are so many great brands out there and I am a big believer in trying new things when it comes to make-up because there is an endless amount of fantastic products. My first favorite brand is Nars. I discovered Nars a few years ago when I was living in NYC and I have been faithful ever since. I love the Duo Eyeshadows because you get two great colors and you can apply them in several different ways. You can put one as your base color and the other in the crease, you can use one as your base color and the other as an eye liner, you can use just one of the colors, etc. My particular favorite duo is Isolde(shown). Anything that has some shimmer has my vote.


Another product by Nars that I can't live without is The Multiple. I have this one in Copacabana and is there anything better than something you can use on your eyes, cheeks, AND lips? After I put my bronzer on, I will put a little of this under my eyes(great for those tired morning under-eye puffies) and a little on my nose.

I think I have a lip product for every mood. I have my daytime pale pinks and then I have my bright pinks and reds for nights out and about. You can never have too many. My personal favorite is the bright pink color, Frisky Summer (shown). It's one of those colors that if you wear it, you don't really need anything else because it stands out enough on its own.

Don't we all want that summer glow, especially in the upcoming fall/winter months? I feel like I'm always saying "You know..the glow Jennifer Lopez always has?" because she always has it and I want it too. Check out the Illuminator, which is a liquid combination of bronzer and blush. You just rub it on your cheeks and a dab on your nose and go. Get your glow on!

My sister-in-law recently introduced me to another brand, Tarte. She bought me the Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara and it is awesome! Hellooo long lashes!


To go with a lip gloss for every mood, I have an eyeshadow for every one as well. I stumbled upon this baby at Sephora yesterday and I can't wait to use it. It is the Natural Eye Palette and as you can see there are lots of colors to choose from. It also comes with a daytime and nighttime tutorial on what shades to mix to get your perfect look.

Have any make-up products that I must try? I would love to hear your favorites. Have a wonderful weekend readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment