Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Loft Loves

I am so excited for this evening as my mom is in town and we are off to shop till we drop (what's better than a shopping trip with Mom right?). I wanted to let you all know that Ann Taylor Loft is having a sale right now and you should definitely check it out. Here are a few of the super cute sale items:

Button Cuff 3/4 Sleeve Sweater - was $49.50 now only $25.00.
Shoulder Button Stripe Long Sleeve Pullover - was $49.50 now only $25.00.

Engineered Stripe Sweater Dress - was $89.50 now only $35.00.

I'd show more but I gotta get shopping..meet you there ;)

3 comments:

  1. Aww! Hope you had fun shopping with your mom and found lots of goodies! Cute sweaters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the exact same taste I think! I love the sweaters and the dress is perfect for fall!

    PS - I just wanted to say thanks again for participating in the fall scarf swap! If you have any q's about anything let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I agree!

    And it is my pleasure! This is my first one and I am so excited about it! I found the perfect scarf today for my partner :)

    ReplyDelete