So I was thinking about some of my favorite workout songs. You know, the kind that make you turn your ipod(or iphone in my case) all the way up and really get going on the elliptical? For me it's usually hip-hop. Here are a few of my current favorites:
1.Shakira - She Wolf (Two words - woman power.)
2.Beyonce - Get Me Bodied (She is the ultimate inspiration - love her.)
3.Maroon 5 - Moves like Jagger (I can't get enough of this song.)
4.Michael Jackson - P.Y.T. (King of Pop - 'nuff said.)
5.Gym Class Heroes featuring Adam Levine - Stereo Hearts (This song has been on repeat ever since I downloaded it.)
Now don't get me wrong. Do I love sweets? Absolutely. Would I eat french fries all the time if I could? You betcha. I don't though because I know that just wouldn't be good for me. Let's be honest though...I will always believe in a splurge every now and then...not just in shopping. ;)
Oooooo, these are good. Think I need to add them to my iPod to get my booty back into the gym!
ReplyDelete