Monday, September 26, 2011

Relaxing Weekend

Rick and I had such a great weekend! His parents rented a beach house in Galveston and it was so nice to relax with great company. Don't you just love those days where you don't have any "set" plans and can spend a few hours catching up on your favorite reading material? This is always one of my favorites:
They have so many great finds and I love that they give you the 4-1-1 on all the current season's must haves. I volunteered to bring desserts for the weekend and what better time to try out a new Pinterest recipe that I had been eyeing.

I don't think there is a better combination than peanut butter and chocolate so when I found a cookie that has a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup in it...jackpot. You can find the recipe by clicking here. These were so easy to make and so delicious. I dare you to try and eat just one!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh, weekend sounds heavenly!!! JEALOUS!

    Missed you at the blogger meet up.
    Its normally the last Sunday of the month so you can plan for the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I just found it through Britney's blog. Definitely come to the next Houston blogger meet up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindz- I'm recruiting my newest blogger friend to Riverpointe.

    Lindsey...I went to HS with Lindsey and we both go to church together too.

    ReplyDelete