Saturday, June 18, 2011

We're Married!!

I can't believe it was two weeks ago tonight that Rick and I were having the best night of our lives! It is true what they say about the day (or entire weekend for that matter) flying by. I wouldn't change a thing. All of the planning and time was beyond worth it and it will be a night that I remember forever. While we are waiting on the professional photos to come back, here is a little sneak peak of the best moment of my life...my husband and I :)


P.S. On a side note: I am thinking about starting a new blog about Rick and I's life together such as buying a house,kids,etc. Thoughts? Suggestions? I'm all ears...or eyes!

2 comments:

  1. YES! It can be called love, sweatt, and tears! or is the saying bood sweat and tears? anyway, cant wait to read! (esp when it come to the baby part!!)

    ReplyDelete