Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It's Wednesday which means...

I'm sure you have seen blogs where recent brides post about their wedding on..you guessed it. Wednesday! Guess what? I'm jumping on the bandwagon. Plus, we are starting to get little ooh's and aah's from our photographer and videographer and I am so excited to share them all with you! This first one will have you giggling.

If you know my husband you know he is certainly not shy. He is very social and if you dare him to do something..nine times out of ten, he will take you up on the bet. You might not know that when Rick was younger, his dream was to be a famous rapper (sorry babe..I wanted to be the next Mariah Carey...we win some, we lose some.) I know I am biased but he is really good at it.Now I know what you are thinking. Every rapper has a name, which means Rick must have had one. He did. His rapper name was Whiteout. Something about correcting mistakes? hehe.

A few months before the wedding my dad was joking around and asked Rick,"You aren't going to rap at the wedding are you?" And Rick was positive Whiteout would not be attending. Fast forward to the last song of our wedding being played, which I had requested the band sing a fun,upbeat song that everyone could dance to. The singer, Marlon, comes down and we are singing, having a blast and then someone yells it. Yup. You guessed it again. "Whiteout!" You can see what happened by clicking here. (This video is from Video By Robot - our AMAZING videographer!)

Needless to say, everyone keeps asking if this was planned but it was all spur of the moment! I was so excited for Rick because I know he loved every minute of his Whiteout moment :) Can't wait to show ya'll more!


No comments:

Post a Comment