This weekend went by waay too fast but then again, they all do. It was the first one in a long time where we didn't have any major plans and I love those kind of weekends. I also love how nice our weather has been in Houston the past few days and this weekend was no different. Spring is here and I couldn't be more excited about that!
Friday was a special day for Rick and I. Since our wedding website keeps a countdown until the big day we both will randomly tell eachother "200 more days, 115 days..." Well Rick did the math and Friday we reached double digits so he proposed we celebrate (how cute is that) with a date night of just us two and we decided to go bowling. Now I'm a horrible bowler which means he always wins but we have a great time nonetheless. Saturday I spent the day running a few errands while Rick had to work and then studying for my test on Monday. I was really looking forward to my Saturday night study break. My cousin Rachel had her junior high Sadie Hawkins dance and asked if I would come over and help with her and some of her friends makeup. Of course! Any excuse to talk makeup and adorable dresses with great company and I'm in. She wore a gorgeous Betsey Johnson dress and looked flawless. Here we are before she left for the dance:
No comments:
Post a Comment