When you have a party or get-together with us Davis women, be assured that there will always be three things involved: wonderful food, great wine, and dancing. Thanks to our fabulous hostesses, our engagement party was a huge success! In fact, I heard several times, "If this is the engagement party, imagine what the wedding will be like." This made my heart happy.
I have to talk about the fabulous decor. Every detail was well planned out and not to mention so stinkin' cute! I could not get over these:
Another note: flowers. The flowers at the party are exactly what I am picturing for

the wedding reception centerpieces. The only thing that would be different is that I am
wanting to have bright pink and orange "summery" flowers. When you look at the photo
notice the vines sticking out that were also showing in the vase - LOVE. Jamie told me about
this look and I have been seeing it more and more.
Did you notice how the leaves are folded over like that? So creative! Sorry but I am a
BIG believer in flowers really adding that much more to a wedding. Can't wait to pick out ours! Rick and I can't thank everyone enough and feel so lucky to have such wonderful families and friends. Here's to the next seven months!
No comments:
Post a Comment