I just love the fall. I love the leaves changing, the scarves and hats coming out, sleeping with the windows open, and so much more! Unfortunately, we live in Houston which means it doesn't feel like fall. It has been ninety something degrees the past few days but I am hopeful that soon it will start feeling more like the current season. Just a few of my must-haves for this year:

I love anything with ruffles. They are so romantic and girly and it just adds a little something
extra. This jacket is from Anthropologie(which I will write about quite often as it is my fashion
heaven). I can just picture this jacket with skinny jeans and tall boots. LOVE.

About a year ago I discovered Big Buddha purses and have been obsessed ever since. They
are relatively inexpensive and last forever. I love the flowers on this one and think the color
would match anything/everything.

Scarves are a necessity for me. I think you can add a scarf to every outfit and you can never
have too many. This one is from Ann Taylor Loft which is a store I also love.
Happy Fall Ya'll :)
No comments:
Post a Comment