Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New Beginning...

I am new to the blogging world but I am hooked! I love reading other blogs and hope that people will enjoy reading mine. You can probably guess what it will mainly be about during this exciting time: Wedding! We're talking venue,flowers,dress,etc. While I have already done a good amount, there is still SO much to do. No worries though, I will make sure to spice it up and talk about other areas of interest as well.
Quick note about last weekend - had SUCH a wonderful weekend with my mom and having her experience the pre-wedding hooplah. She was FINALLY able to see THE dress :), the venue, and we met with the wedding coordinator, who is amazing! Her company is Something to Celebrate and it will be so nice to have her help with all of the wedding day hustle and bustle that I won't be able to worry about. Can't wait for all that is to come - stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment