Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hats off to you Kate...

Poised. Classic. Elegant. These are a few of the words that I think of when it comes to Kate Middleton. How exciting that the royal wedding weekend is almost here! Can you imagine what their invitations look like? How big and decadent that cake will be? And my favorite part: THE DRESS. I simply cannot wait to see what amazing designer she has chosen and how fantastic she looks in her royal wedding dress. As I dream about what I would wear if I were a guest, I imagine what my hat would look like. You simply cannot attend the royal wedding without a fabulous hat. In fact, how fun would it be if people wore hats like this every single day. We all have our favorite jewelry pieces, why not add some fabulous head jewelry to complete the ensemble. Here are a few of Kate's, which would you choose?







From one soon-to-be bride to another, congratulations and enjoy your most fabulous day Kate! We all know you will be a stunning bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment