Sunday, March 20, 2011

Once you Shellac..

You won't go back. Ya'll! I am obsessed with what I had been hearing about and was just dying to try...Shellac! Now I love french manicured solar nails. Classic. Elegant. But with my wedding budget,having to spend that money, and making the time to sit there for an hour, it's just not going to happen. So I had heard from a few of my girlfriends about this new polish that is similar to gel called Shellac. She-wha? It's similar to fake nails but it isn't actually fake nails and it doesn't chip. How can this be? After two or three days my nail polish ALWAYS chips. Whenever I get a manicure I always have to do clear because it never fails that in two or three days, I'll be wishing I hadn't chosen that bright red or pink. In comes Shellac...

This picture was taken on the 6th day after I had them done and can I just say - lookin' good day 6. Now I know what you are thinking... what's the damage? My usual place charged me 35.00 for a manicure and Shellac. I'd say do-able if I could skip a weekly Target trip (shh don't tell Target I'm cheating) And I am excited because I would much rather do this instead of having to worry about fake nails for the wedding.Have you tried it yet? Thoughts?!

No comments:

Post a Comment