A favorite store of mine that never disappoints this time of year is Target. Where else can you get groceries, home goods, shoes, and the big one..clothes? No matter how I tell myself, "Okay, you're just going in for two things and absolutely NO clothes!" - Yea. Right. It just doesn't happen. I especially love Target right now because they are coming out with their spring clothes! Goodbye sweaters and boots, hello sun dresses and peep-toes.
While browing through the dresses yesterday I was keeping St. Patrick's Day in mind and knew that I would need something green. I love the color, especially for the Spring time, however I never seem to buy it. And then I saw it:

Perfect for St. Patty's Day and if you know me.. you know how I feel about dresses with belts. So at this point there was no turning back. I had found one and just knew there would be more. Thank you Target for allowing me to always be right because then I stumbled upon this:
Love the colors on this one and perfect to pair with a cute pair of flats and go. So after finding these two I realized I hadn't visited the shoe section yet. For some reason, I am obsessed with nude color shoes right now - heels, wedges, you name it. I just love the color and they match with anything and everything. Thank you Target for allowing me to satisfy my obsession with these babies:
You can wear these with just about anything and I love the design. So as you can tell, it definitely wasn't a "No clothes" trip to Target but well worth the money. I love that their clothes are inexpensive, yet they last and hold up even after washing and drying. I am ready for Spring! Okay, okay quit reading so you can go shopping :)
You can wear these with just about anything and I love the design. So as you can tell, it definitely wasn't a "No clothes" trip to Target but well worth the money. I love that their clothes are inexpensive, yet they last and hold up even after washing and drying. I am ready for Spring! Okay, okay quit reading so you can go shopping :)

Great finds Lindsey! LOVE Target :)
ReplyDelete