Thursday, December 1, 2011

Elf on the Shelf

Have you heard about this? Elf on the shelf is where one of Santa's special scout elves comes to live with you and your family and each day he is in a different spot. You even get to name your elf. Can I just tell you how excited the little ones are about their "Elf on the Shelf?!" I love how each day they come in and tell us where they discovered their elf that morning. So far I've heard "fishing on the bookshelf, on the counter, on the clock, etc." The possibilities of where Santa's helper could possibly be are endless! My personal favorite was the elf who was sipping hot cocoa at breakfast.And boy do they take it seriously when they hear from their parents that their elf will hear about how they behaved at school each day. It's fun little things like this that make me so excited for the day when we have an elf in our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment